/storage/app/media/2023-scholarship-app.pdfOien Family Chiropractic is committed to helping the Sioux Empire community- especially if you plan to graduate high school in the near future.
Our scholarship program aims to give a budgetary boost to our graduating patients and their families to use towards college tuition and fees.
There are three $500 awards available for use by full-time adult students enrolled in an accredited US college, university, trade or technical school for the 2023-2024 school year.
Who Can Apply
All applicants must:
- Be a 2023 graduating high school senior
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA
- Be a Oien Family Chiropractic patient or immediate family member of a patient
How to Apply
In your mailed submission, the following are required:
- A one-page written essay (Typed, no more than 500 words) describing an activity or organization in which you are involved that is important to you and why
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or community leader who is not related to you
- A completed, signed scholarship application form an official high school transcript